The Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card is one of the most valuable discount cards because it helps cardholders enjoy benefits for a better chance of saving. This year, Pag-IBIG Fund has
partnered with about 213 establishments in the Philippines to offer discounts on goods
From medicine to retail, to travel, to dining, to education, the Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card can
provide a minimum of 5% up to 50% discount on selected products. Just last month, the Pag-IBIG Loyalty Fund was improved and now has an added feature of
being a cash card. Individuals can use this card to withdraw cash from multi-purpose
loans, MP2 dividends, and other benefits.
In this article, you will find out how to get a Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card. This quick
step-by-step guide will show you how to request one as well as the kinds of discounts you will enjoy.
How to Get Your Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card
1. Visit the Home Development Mutual Fund Pag-IBIG website and download the
application form. If you are visiting a branch, you can also request to grab a form there.
2. Fill out the form with your information and make sure you know your Pag-IBIG Fund
Membership ID number.
3. Once the form is accomplished, you can submit it to your nearest Pag-IBIG branch and
pay the registration fee of Php 100. Upon submitting the form, you need to have
supporting documents for verification purposes. At least one government ID is needed.
4. Have your photo taken and fingerprints scanned at the branch. You will also need to
sign on a digital tablet.
5. Wait for the delivery of the loyalty card. Note that the processing time for this card is
between 15 to 30 days. You can also choose to have the card delivered to your home or office.
Benefits of the Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card
One of the reasons to get this loyalty card is to claim discounts at selected merchants.
Another awesome thing about this card is, it doesn’t expire and there’s no need for
Listed below are the discounts you can enjoy.
• Bioessence products – 50%
• Chef Tony’s – 10%
• Pitzer products – up to 50%
• Rusty Lopez – 20%
• Manila Ocean Park – up to 80% on all attractions
• Hotel H20 – 10%
• Kabayan Hotel – 15%
• Curamed Pharmacy – 3% to 10%
• Enchanted Kingdom – 5% to 15% discount on tickets
• 2Go – 20%
• UP Diliman – 30% discount on tuition fees at selected courses
• Dermcare – 10% to 20% off on services
• iRemit – 25% remittance service fee
The Loyalty card can also serve as a cash card where borrowers can receive the proceeds
of loans. The agency has partnered with major banks such as Union Bank of the Philippines
and Asia United Bank to use ATM facilities for withdrawing funds.
In addition to this, the agency is also working on creating a Virtual Pag-IBIG online service,
where members can conduct different transactions anytime and anywhere.
Pag-IBIG Address & Contact
345 Sen. Gil J. Puyat Ave, Makati, 1200 Metro Manila, Philippines
Contact: +63 2 811 4427
Follow the steps provided above to get your own Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card. Use it to enjoy
merchant discounts of up to 80% on selected goods and services. While you are at any Pag-IBIG branch, you can also check your contributions and see if you can increase them to
borrow a higher amount.